Friday, April 30, 2010

Linens and Things..

So... you would think that a place of business, such as a site dedicated to nothing but parties, would house their own linens. Multiple colors. Beautiful colors. Purples; yellows; blues; greens; neon, for crying out loud. Anything other than just black and white. Okay, okay - they have royal blue, hunter green, yellow and red. That's what they provide in their bag o' tricks. No wonder they "don't charge you to use their linens".

I digress.

I'm looking into linen colors. Obviously. :) I think I've decided on something like this:


I like the colors. I love how everything pops! Mark on the other hand is a little apprehensive about the brown table cloth and turquoise runner. He just needs to see it in order to really get a full concept of the colors. I also like the gold table settings. They seem to make the colors come to life. What do ya'll think? Like? Don't like?
Now to keep it on the cheap. Anyone have any friends in the fabric / linen industry who could provide these colors at a discounted rate? Or any websites that could be of cost savings?

No comments:

Post a Comment